Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

Cool ...

Today like past couple of days I was doing calculus. It is not that hard but some times you are stucked just at the middle of a an equation or integral, etc. The interesting aspect is that you understand the concept completely but you need to have some sort of resource in order to solve some problems! I was just about to think of my days as a tutor for Pre-Calculus in  my high school and now I understand what do my students wanted me to do!!!!! I can work it out, it is enough that in past five days I am done with 120 pages and I think I can finish the book at least once before the term begins and master the concepts. I have to tell you that calculus is my favorite and one of my A+ courses although I got A range (A-,A,A+) grade for every subject up till now.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group