Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Finally ...

I finally got to write something in here; it is true that I am still a beginner even though it seems that I write sophisticated. Today I was thinking about my sister, Kathy, she is quite far from our parents (1600 miles! in Illinois) and it is abvious that she might feel lonely somehow but I can work it out. I am going to go to Chicago next week therefore I might not be able to write for a while but I'll bring my laptop; if I had free time and a connection line I will post something in here.
 
I am thankful of my friend Lena, I got most of the idea of template, font, sidebar, etc. out of her web log. I hope that she doesn't gets mad at me but I'll try to make some changes in my web log in near future! Stay tuned.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group