Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

I am ...

There has been times in my life that forced me to think about and ask my self that who am I? A person who has finished high school in his late fifteen, and has gone to greatest universities. A person who knows four languages and will know a couple of more in near future. Is the youngest in class who is a double major of Physics and Electrical Eng.

But, I have missed a lot, never had a true friend or a person who can rely on. It is more valuable for me than any degree or personal ability but I think I am going to be mostly a scientific expert rather than a social person. As a friend of mine told me once "You might save a nation some day, but you might not be able to save your self".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group