Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 

PersEternity!!

Well It's been such a long time that I have had the idea of making a web log but I couldn't aquire this wish till this moment. You might ask me why did you choose to name your blog PersEternity? Well, I am originally from Persia and I also wanted to write about eternity. Thus it is a good idea in order to have Persia and Eternity together and name that PersEternity. For more information about who I am and what I am supose to do in this univers you might be intrested to check out my personal webpage. I will come up with some more data to put in here as I will become more fluent with blogging!!!


Comments:
I have made my blog come visit me!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group