Monday, August 16, 2004

 

Exhausted?

Have you ever imagined that when you are exhausted it pretty tough to make a distinct decision about important things in your life? In my case I am actually facing that! Maybe because I have not faced the real taste of life or thousands of other possibilities; who knows!?
I was thinking about my days at CSV (Cambridge School Volunteers, Inc.) where I used to stay about 2-3 hours a day after school in order to work with my students or go to one of my teachers same as my times in Iran and asking questions and discussing my revolutionary ideas in science or philosophy. It was a good time. Now, in a more expanded environment (University) it is getting more interesting for a sixteen years old student. I am sure that I will satisfy my individual in graduate school much more than now, where I'll be able to feel in my blanks myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group