Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

G O P !

Today was the beginning of GOP (Republican National Convention) in NYC for nomination of president Bush for 2004 election. I do not know much about politics! But a lot of friends want my opinion that in case Bush or Kerry being elected which one is better for the US-Iran relations!!! Maybe it's because of my philosophological ideas that people think I am an expert in politics! Anyways I don't think it doesn't make much difference for Iran's mullahs that who become the next president of the United States as John McCain said both Republicans and democrat's have shown their sincere to "Land of the free and home of the brave"! Thus the conclusion is it makes difference on domestic issues but not on foreign policy of the united states. I merely would say that God bless both Iran and America!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group