Sunday, August 29, 2004

 

Los Angeles ...

I am going to leave Boston for Los Angeles on Friday morning!! I am so excited. We are going to Torrance county near Los Angeles metropolitan. It is about twenty minutes walk to the beach and it has a fabulous sight. I am so, so excited and ...! And it is also the first time that I am going to fly America West Airlines and I am going to ride on an Air Bus Industry A-319 plane!! I will leave Boston Lawrence Logan Int' Airport (BOS) at 9:00 AM and will arrive at Los Angeles Int' Airport (LAX) on 12:15 PM local time (It is a 6:15 flight quite identical with a flight from Boston to Zurich! and because California has the Pacific time so there's -3:00 difference). I want to have a lot of fun there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group