Monday, August 30, 2004

 

Republic of Cambridge!!

Today there was a fair in Massachusetts Ave. in Cambridge; in all of my life I have never seen this much black folks in Cambrdige as I could see today. It was just amazing as I entered to the crowd until I got to the Central Sq. I was the only white person!!! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures!!
And the bad news is I can't post this much anymore, it is true that I took this semester off to go to Iran but I have to do plenty of studying for spring semester so I will lessen my posts probably to one or two for every week or so.
As you folks may know today was the closing ceremony of the XXXVIII Olympiad. In this olympics I was a fan of Micheal Phelps, he won eight medals in swimming in just one games. He was an amazing swimmer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group