Wednesday, August 25, 2004

 

Unexpected promise!!

Isn't it terrible that sometimes you've got to make some unexpected promises to your friends?!! It did happened to me today. I was doing my own job and taking care of what I had to do but my friend Matt called me and asked me to help him out with some Calculus problems. So, what I said was that, ok! I'll help you out when? He said over the weekend and I had a lot of plans for the weekend. I planned to go Boston Museum of Fine Arts on Saturday and I bought tickets and paid almost 15 bucks each. Now I have to cancel all the plan because I made promise before I take a look at my schedule. Fortunately I can have the tickets. They are valid for about two months.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group