Sunday, September 26, 2004

 

Challenge?!

Finally the days which are going to be a challenge for me are coming. I am leaving the States and heading towards Iran for at least a semester and it may get longer depends on how my life is going to be; but, the good feature is that I am two years ahead of my peers so even if I come back some time in 2006, it still won't be that bad!!! Fortunately as I was talking to the University's admission officers they can extend my admission up to age 18 (which is 2 years from now) upon my parents request. Thus, I don't need to be worried about anything till that time. Hopefully I will gain a lot of experience and knowledge in the coming years. I am leaving Boston on Tuesday for Zurich and after a day in Zurich we will go to Teheran via Dubai.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group