Wednesday, September 01, 2004

 

Politicians

mm!! Sometimes I start to ask myself that why the American politicians have to talk the way just like they are Jesus?!! It was just ridiculous the way the Laura Bush was talking today at the convention. She regrets the death of her poppy not the lives of thousands of people including Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan or any other place on the globe who are fighting for freedom. Obviously Mrs. Bush is not a politician but she could give a better speech as the first lady of the United States and I just ....
As I have said before I am going to have a short trip to Los Angeles over the weekend and Labor day; and it's less than a month left for me to come to Iran and face a new challenge in my mysterious life. I don't know what is going to happen there but I just want God to bless both the great nations of America and Iran.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group