Monday, September 13, 2004

 

Weekend ...


mm!! The last couple of days I was out of town. Frankly, it was a great trip that I could see a lot of different fellows.

Saturday, I went to Cheshire, a quite small city in the Connecticut. We went up there to visit a couple of friends that we have made recently. They are really nice people. In the category of Iranians who are stacked in here; but anyways Iranian, is always Iranian even if you can not speak farsi that good. Although the family's father is psychologist from Bangladesh who has married an Iranian woman; but, I believe he was really proficient in speaking Farsi as he was talking to my parents.

Yeterday, which was Sunday we went to New Hampshire to visit my dad's cousin!! Over there the story was quiet different. The family's wife is an American who has married an Iranian guy. Over there she couldn't speak Farsi but she had the spirit of an Iranian; friendly and warm; I have known them for such a long time, whenever we stop by at their house my parents talk in English to each other and her family; but it just seemed to me that they are all Iranian.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group