Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Bird Flu


Aww! I was thinking about, what I will do if I become infected by H5N1 virus. It is obvious that on every day life there are a whole bunch of things which they can take your life! But this is going to be so bad. When I listen to the news and hear that if turns out to cantaglous in the world; the virus will kill millions. That is pretty unexpected to me even if I know the reasons. Why? We, the peole of our blue planet are still weak, to the extent that the nature is still going to be our biggest enemy or I may say it is the most applied law, the "Law of Nature".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group