Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Heights of Revenge

I have received these funny pictures through an e-mail with a subject as "Heights of Revenge" ... Yeah, time consumption and the twenty first century has yielded me to have such a post?! Well, I try to be frank and say: I really love these pics and honestly don't know why!!!! Is there any possibility that it is because of globalization?! Seriously, why we like some features of life, nature, ... without knowing "why" we like them???!!! I don't like complexity under any circumstances. But, when something seems to be simple it is practically hard and as things get simpler, they dramatically become hard! May be it is just hard for us to "change" ... Why is that so??





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group