Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Shhh ...

I am a bit bored with my weblog, because it seems that it is becoming a photo blog! Recently I feel that I have lost my impetus or in other words my motivation to write! Maybe it is some sort of the process of becoming a "young adult" ... So, is it really tough to take over these situations? Some times I feel being embarrassed about myself just because "others" didn't like it! Another possibility is that my interpretations are some how different from the ones who ordinary people (from my perspective) may have and a whole bunch of other possibilities!!! Aw, possible is ... I really have no clue about its meaning; what I can say is that "possible is possible" .

Comments:
D your own...Just it!
 
*Do
 
:) so my own what? :d best? worst?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group