Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

What does it mean to die?

Hm! I am concluding that I have been doing vigorous blogging in last several months!!! Well, that apparently doesn't tell that I'm dead! I'm alive, yet; breathing!!! But what does it really mean to die? Have you ever thought of such topic?

God, give us each our own death,
The dying that proceeds
From each of our lives:
The way we loved,
The meanings we made,
Our need.
Rainer Maria Rilke
Gosh, don't think that I wanna die, but I'd rather to think about dying before it happens :)
aha, um, I really don't know what the hell is going wrong with me!!!! Yet, there's a whole lot of happiness left around us. . . But, let me tell you my opinion about death: As long as I am breathing, I have an eternity and as soon as I die, I won't know what will happen next! :D
LIVING LIFE IS GREAT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group