Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Mecca

Mecca and Hajj!!! I'm getting ready in order to go to Hajj in early August... Time to pray :) I'm really excited and can't wait to see Mecca. I've never been to Saudi Arabia so I hope it goes well and full of joy and prayers. I'll be a Hajji after coming back home. Wow, it is going to be a fabulous experience... God bless you all people and I... I will pray for your prosperity, health, love, joy, success and whatever good is in this world of matter!!!!!! I'll be in Arabia for two weeks; spending a week in Mecca and another week in Medina. I'd be glad to hear from those who have been to Mecca and Hajj before. GIVE ME HINTS

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License
Web Blog Pinging Service

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign

Iranian Webbloggers Abroad Group